Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eric & Aubrey (Albuquerque Children Photographer)

On Monday, I took a few pictures of my best friends children.  We were waiting for them to get out of school so I can take them to get pictures for Christmas at Old Town.  Well, it started to rain so we thought we could do inside pictures, but it was just too dark.  I only got a few shots.  It was so cold!!  Eric was making me laugh.  He just kept dancing around.  He could not sit still.  It was like he had ants in his pants...lol!  Aubrey being the 11 year old girl she is, was not into getting her picture taken.  I had to do a few little dances of my own to make them laugh.  They are just gorgeous kids and I can't wait to take their pictures again later. 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WOW...those are GORGEOUS!!!!! I love them. I love the tree and the beautiful red color of the bricks...those kids are so photogenic too! Great job Stephanie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful kids and wonderful photos!! Great job for the rain obstacles! Love them as always you do such an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Steph's Photos