Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Sister's Family (Albuquerque Family Photographer)

What a fun time I had taking pictures of my sister, brother-in-law, and my 2 darling nephews.  Thanks Bethany for coming along and helping me chase after them.  A one year old and a two year old sure can wear you out.  I love you Cassi and thanks for letting me take your family's picture.  I have enjoyed having you here for a visit and I will miss you.  Love ya!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! They are the cutest family ever. I love the first photo and the one of the boys riding their bikes from behind. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My fave is also the one of the boys riding from behind. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Steph's Photos