Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Special Occasion (Albuquerque Family Photographer)

It was such a beautiful day yesterday to photograph this gorgeous family.  J & O are recently engaged and I was going to do their engagement pictures, but instead we turned into a family affair.  Thank you so much for sharing this special time with me.  Congratulations on your engagement!  I had so much fun with your family!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. They look fantastic! The last family pic is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soooo gorgeous! I love them all. You rock Steph! PS Love that last family photo and the last pose of just the two of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family and amazing shots! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Steph's Photos