Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lee (Albuquerque Newborn Photographer)

I love newborns.  It is such a joy to take their pictures.  Baby Lee was 12 days old and a cutie pie.  He was such a sweet boy and let us move him around without much fuss.  What a beautiful family!!  Thank you so much Bethany for helping me with this session.  You were awesome!!     
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous newborn session, Stephanie!! I love them all! My faves are the second photo, the ones in the basket and that last family pic. They are beautiful. You rock girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable lil guy! Beautiful family! love the first one and the last one! Of course they are all fantastic as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO LOVE THESE!!! Way to rock it Steph!!!! Love the poses, props and what an adorable baby!!! I can't decide which one is my fave, love them ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so adorable! My fave is the one where he's looking right at us! Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete

Steph's Photos